Sunday, November 8, 2009

My poor Herbie...


Another one of his friends was adopted today. Louie was only here for a month and he got a new home...poor Herbie has been here since March. Mommy is in love with him as much as I am...so trust me, nobody is complaining that Herbie keeps getting overlooked. Mom already replaced Louie with TWO new cats from the Wyandotte shelter. Last week she brought home a cute little number named Autumn. Word on the street is that she is after my Herbie...but one of the dogs told me that I don't have anything to worry about. She is very pretty tho...so I've agreed to put a cute picture of her on my blog...but that's it...that's where I draw the line at being nice! The other newbie is a big, chubby tuxedo cat named Gadget. He had been at the pound for FIVE months!!! I was there one day and it was too much...I can't imagine being there that long with no sofa to lay on, no sun coming in the window to re-charge my solar battery....no television! EEEKKK! I saw Gadget once and he looks alot like me...so, naturally, he's quite handsome. He's a little freaked out about being here so Mommy doesn't have any decent pictures of him yet...but it won't take long.
Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kinzi Sweetie Pie - I am so happy to hear Autumn is doing well and fitting in and I hope that Gadget calms down a bit as well. He really does look like you but don't tell him I said it but you are cuter. I had to look twice Friday when your Mommy was brushing him and holding him. I thought you came back to visit us for a while. Honey, I don't think you have anything to worry about in Herbie. He surely loves you and you are his forever girl but just like any other male he has to check out the other females but he will be coming your way again pretty soon. Yes Kinzi you are very fortunate that you were not at the shelter more than one day. When you came in I was there and we all knew how special you were and called your Mommy right away to come and check you out of the shelter. So, tell everyone you know about all the orphans who are at the shelter - about 80+ cats and kittens and about 12+ doggies just there waiting for their special forever homes where they can baske in the sunlight and snuggle on a warm lap and watch TV with their humans and sleep on a real bed every night. Each week brings more orphan cats and dogs to WAC. I will be there again tomorrow night and I am praying aoready that we have a good adoption night. Yes Kinzi sweetie you are a very special kitty and so many will listen to you tell about the shelter and all the homes that are needed. You have a great week Kinz and I look forward to hearing from you again soon. Don't forget to tell everyone about the special adoption day coming up for hard to adopt animals if your Mommy fills you in about it. I will be watching for a picture of Gadget when he settles in.
    I Love you pretty girl
    Your friend
    Sandy Fluff from WAC

    ReplyDelete