Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!




We aren't having dinner until later...so I wanted to post now instead of later because you never know how things might turn out after Herbie comes over for dinner. I may be too busy later to write to you...wink wink!




Today I am thankful for many things:




My Mommy who takes good care of me.


Shelter to Home for supporting Mommy in her efforts to take care of me.


All of the people who have helped by giving donations towards my care.


Mommy's friends who came to help give me baths. I know I complained about all of them...but I know it was for the best.


All of the people who read my blog and write to me.


...and last but not least, I'm thankful for the person who invented fabric softener because there's nothing better than a soft, smelly blankie.




Mommy wanted me to post a picture of a turkey today, in honor of the 46 million unfortunate turkeys who ended up on someones dinner table today. This is a turkey named Hawthorne who lives at a place called Farm Sanctuary where farm animals are safe. Now I feel kind of bad that I'm having turkey later...but...I'm a cat...and meat is my natural food and that's why Mommy agrees to feed it to me.




Have a good day everyone...and remember...now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to start thinking about Christmas...and to behave because Santa is watching!!!




Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kinzi - I am thankful also for many things but I am thankful for you and all those precious orphan animals who are rescued into a better life. I am grateful and thankful for those who adopted an orphan animal and love and care for them. I am thankful for your Mommy and those like her who love and care for orphan animals until they find their forever homes whether in a home or a shelter. I am thankful for loving friends and family that we have. Kinzi - pretty girl, I know you and Herbie will have a good time today and that you share your Thanksgiving dinner with him. I hope your Mom gets a picture of you both. You have a very Happy Thanksgiving sweetie pie and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Love and Hugs
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete