Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sorry it's been so long since I've written..

It's been a bad week for me. I've been battling a bad fever and I'm still not walking. I haven't stood up since a week ago Wednesday. The vet thinks it's my joints that are hurting because nothing seems to be broken. (Sorry there won't be a cast for all of my adoring fans to sign...)

My mommy is in Florida for the long weekend, so this nice lady named Jessica is baby-sitting me. Things were great until she also took me to the vet for more pokes and prodding. (can't a cat get a break around here!?) So now the meds have been increased and I get my temperature taken alot and fluids squirted down my throat...it's no picnic being me!

So...hang tight...I'll write when I can. Mommy is waiting for an email from the vet since she didn't get to talk to her during my last trip. Once we know more, I can tell you more. I'm just going back to sleep on my super-cushy bed Mommy made for me...and thanking my lucky stars that I'm in Michigan and not roasting my buns off in Florida with Mommy.

Till later...Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sweet Kinzi, I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad. I know the medicine is yucky and the pokes hurt a little bit but they are all there to make you feel better. While your Mama is gone to Florida try to feel better while Jessica takes such good care of you little one and know that I am praying for you that you will get to feeling better really soon and able to start walking around. Maybe we need to start physical therapy to get your little legs moving so it won't be so hard. Hmmm, I wonder if they have kitty physcal therapy? Hope to hear good news soon.
    Love you Sweetie Kinzi
    Your friend, Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinzi, I'm so sorry you feel so bad! Is that why you haven't been eating? :)
    Rest up and when you feel better, I hope you will start walking again!
    Get well soon!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinzi, I am sorry to hear you feel so yucky. I hope you are feeling better and are walking around soon.

    ReplyDelete