Thursday, September 17, 2009

Caught in the act!!!


FINALLY!!! Mom used her phone to quickly snap this photo of my sweetie giving me a kiss just before I left for the vet last night. I TOLD you he liked me!


Dr. Dickie isn't sure why I'm still not walking very much. I now have to take glucocosomine and some other big word supplements and she's going to do research and call Mommy about it later. I did walk a bit more last night so I'm getting there...it's just so easy to lay here all day when Mommy is serving me my food and keeping me clean...why should I bother to get up when I have such an attentive maid taking care of me? haha


Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kinzi - He is such a cutie! Finally we have a picture of you and your boyfriend. You two match pretty good also. Dr. Dickie sounds like a really good doctor. I hope she comes up with something for you to get you moving soon. In the mean time the glucosomine is a good supplement for hurting legs. Take care sweetie and I always love hearing from you.
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Please start walking for your mom so you won't have to keep getting those baths that you love!

    ReplyDelete