Monday, September 14, 2009

Yo Home-followers, check out my crib!




Yup, that's me, shamed and humiliated to be quarantined to a baby play pen. Remember Kathy, one of mom's friends who helped pin me down for a bath previously? Well, apparently she's also responsible for this contraption. One side has big holes in the mesh but mom says it works perfectly cuz she can still plug in the vacuum without having to move me. WHATEVER!! Mom says when I'm done going potty all over myself then maybe I can get a fancier set up. I guess that's something to shoot for, eh? This thing isn't all bad tho...it's totally beagle-proof! I can eat my dinner at my own pace without worrying it will be inhaled in one gulp by a pesky dog.

I walked a few steps last night. (Actually...I ran like the wind when Mommy brought this pen into the room). I hid behind a chair and Mom had to move the chair to get me out. May as well make her work a little, right? This morning I wanted Mommy to scratch me so I walked about 4 steps and plopped down on her feet. It worked...she's a total sucker for my cuteness.

I get to roll around on the floor on a blanket when Mom is home...but when she's at work I get stuck in the pen like a big baby. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ooohhh! Mommy has the brush out...gotta go get me some good scratchin'!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kinzi, Kinzi, Kinzi, so good to see your new picture in the play pen. You really look cute. I am happy that it looks like you are feeling better and taking some steps and eating like you should be. Ha! this is all great news. Pretty soon you will be able to stop going potty on yourself and will be doing so much better. Your little boyfriend is probably just waiting for you to start getting around better. Kinzi, sweetie, you sure have a good and caring Mommy and I am so happy to hear you are doing better. Woo Hoo! Good Job Kinzi- Good Job Pretty Girl!!
    Love you
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete