Saturday, September 12, 2009

What the heck is a Weeble?

I think Mommy has lost her marbles. She came back from her trip to Florida with a really bad cold so not only is she keeping us all up at night with her constant nose blowing...but she's been singing to me and they aren't any songs that I even know! It all started when I started getting a little more mobile...I've been falling out of bed alot and rolling around on the floor. Mommy keeps singing "ya ya Roly-Poly" over and over and then laughing...apparently you have to have seen the movie Pillow Talk with Doris Day to know what the heck she's singing. At least she's amusing herself cuz neither me nor any of the other critters here have a clue what it means. I'm going to have to try to watch that movie. Then today she woke up from a nap and saw I wasn't in my bed...so she leaned over and found me on my back, all 4 legs in the air, stuck...because I'd rolled out of bed and crash landed into a beagle and couldn't move. So she starts laughing and says "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down". What the heck is that? Is she cracking fat jokes at me that I don't understand or is she taking too much cold medicine and it's affecting her ability to think rationally?

Anyway...that's all that's going on around here. I'm rolling around the house, Mom's taking tons of cold medicine, and we're all watching football in between naps. Life is good!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kinzi, you are so funny-you made me chuckle today. I am sorry your Mommy is feeling bad but yep, she might be taking too much cough medicine and it is making her silly. It is good that you are rolling around my pudgie little friend but soon you will be up and walking. I hope you are eating and drinking better. Just be careful Kinz that when you roll off your bed you have something there to stop your rolling LOL. Take care of yourself and your Mommy and look forward to hearing from you again that thing are getting much better.
    Love you
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Kinzi, I am the subject of many fat jokes myself. But once you are ready to move on your Mom will write you the best bio and someone will feel real sorry for you and you will get the best family. I know this for a fact - it happened to me so it can happen to you too. Just do what your Mom says right now even if it doesn't sound right. Also I bet I could out beagle your beagle friends and get in that contraption -- I am super beagle when it comes to food.

    Your friend in fat - Winston

    ReplyDelete