Friday, September 25, 2009

What am I supposed to do with this stuff?



Saturday is the big day. Mommy and Daddy are building my new prison in the basement. I certainly hope they don't expect me to help...cuz I can't use any of this stuff...I don't have any thumbs!

Guess I'll just sit back and supervise...make sure none of the dogs get hit on the head with a hammer or anything. I know where Mommy keeps the band-aids, tho...just in case.

Stay tuned for Saturdays post of the finished product!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kinzi, you are so cute and so funny. You surely must be feeling better. I am sure your new place will be just perfect and just what you need. I am anxious to see how beautiful it will be. You be careful now and don't get in the way of any hammers. Take care pretty girl and enjoy your new place when it is all ready.
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete