Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm hanging in there!

My fever is staying away and I'm being a good girl and taking my pills. Jessica brushed me today and then sent a photo of me looking all spiffy to Mommy on her picture phone. Mommy thinks I'm beautiful! (which is no secret!). I still haven't stood up, but I keep falling out of bed so I'm moving around alot more. Mom says she needs to get me a play pen so I can be safely confined for when I start walking (and that pesky beagle can't steal my dinner!) She tried to buy one on Craig's List but it was already sold by the time she called the seller. She's going to have to hit thrift stores and garage sales. If anyone has one, please let Mommy know!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kinzi, It is good to hear you are feeling some better and your fever is staying down. I will keep an eye out for a play pen for you also and let Mom know if I can find one. I am happy you are doing some moving around. Can't wait to hear when you can start walking. Feel better pretty girl and we know you are a beautiful princess. Keep on getting better and you are one special kitty that is very much loved.
    Big hugs to you sweet heart
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete