Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another fun day at the spa...


I swear, Shelter to Home volunteers are coming out of the woodwork just to help give me a bath! Remember Brenda, Mom's friend who helped with a bath a while ago? This time it was her son, Nathan. Personally, I think he needed a bath worse than I did! When his feet where in the tub with me, more dirt was coming off his stinky toes than was coming off me! I don't see anyone pinning him down and scrubbing him like they should be!

This picture is me getting blow-dried after my bath. I don't mind it too much.

I guess last night Mommy and her friends went to Pottery Creations in Wyandotte to paint pottery. Mommy says she painted me my very own food dish! I can't wait to see it!!! I bet food tastes even better when it's served in a special bowl!

As for me...I'm moving around alot better. Mom leaves me out on the floor most of the day when she's home and I've been good and haven't gone potty on the floor. I heard her talk about building me a special pen in the basement that's beagle-proof. I think that is next weekends project. Oh boy!

Kinzi


1 comment:

  1. Oh Kinzi, you are just loved so much and so lucky to have so many people to help your Mommy. You are sure looking good sweetie and I know you smell just as pretty as you are. I bet Herbie was nearby just waiting for his chance to give you a big kiss. I am so happy to hear you are getting around better and I know that pretty soon you will be back to normal. Love you Kinzi girl and give your Mommy a big cuddle for loveing and caring so much.
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete