Monday, August 31, 2009

BURP!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...excuse me! I just ate a whole can of food! I'm stuffed!

Since my sweetie, Herbie, was snooping around as I ate dinner, I thought today would be a good day to show you his picture. Isn't he dreamy? I watch him wherever he goes...Mommy says if I'd get off my butt and walk around I wouldn't be giving myself a strained neck trying to watch him whenever he walks by.

I guess we had an adoption here over the weekend. There was a big white dog named Wishbone, but now he lives with another family. I guess that's the plan...that animals don't stay here forever...just until Mommy finds them a new home. I hope there's a new home for me when I'm ready! It sounds exciting.

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kinzi - what a great story you ate a whole can of food - way to go Kinz! Way to go! Hey cutie pie, Herbie is one good looking kit - I can't wait to hear that you two are running around having fun all day. I was so happy to hear about Wishbone. I knew Wishbone as well and I am so glad that he has found his forever home. When it is your time sweetie and you are ready your Mommy will find your forever home also but I hope it takes a little while cuz I sure like hearing from you and how good you are doing
    Take care Kinzi and I look forward to hearing how good you are doing. I hope your cute little tootsies are feeling much better soon.
    Hugs to you
    Your Friend
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete