Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm such a show off!


Mom's friend, Lori, was over fixing Mom's computer. While she was here I got up and used my litterbox!! Now mommy says I'm a show off cuz I only use it when there are witnesses, and that when it's just me and Mommy, I'm a slob.
What can I say? I love attention! I want to be a STAR!
Let's take a vote...I love this picture of me...should I change it so that it's the picture you see
all the time when you first log into my blog? What kind of pictures of me would you like to see?
Kinzi

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kinzi, you are pretty in all your pictures. I do like the close up and your pretty green eyes look sooo big. You are such a cutie Kinzi. I am happy to hear that you are doing better and even if you want to show off when company is around that is okay. Pretty soon, you will be using your litter box all the time. Keep up the great work Kinzi sweetie. You are going to get there and I know that your Herbie can't wait till you can get around well and get out of your new home and go upstairs all the time.
    Have a good night
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYONE loves my big eyes! Mommy said she almost named me Betty after Betty Davis because she was well known for her eyes, too! Between you and me...I'm glad I'm a Kinzi and not a Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture, you look struck by wonder!

    ReplyDelete