Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rub-a-dub-dub...3 ladies in a tub!


You guessed it...tonight I was forced to endure yet another bath. Mommy's Aunt Sharon, who had come over to visit once before and did nothing but love on me...tricked me this time! She was responsible for pinning me down while Mommy scrubbed...and then she pinned me down again when I had to get blow dried. I showed my teeth and snarled a few times but apparently nobody takes me seriously around here.

Oh well...I smell fresh as a baby's bottom...for NOW!

Ohhhhhhhhh...and then right while I was getting blow dried, my sweetie, Herbie, came to see me and gave me a KISS! I can't believe Mommy didn't have the camera ready for that! I could have framed it and put it next to my bed so I could see it all day long. *Sigh*


Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. oh Kinzi my girl - you are just so lucky to have a Mommy and all her friends that love you so much to keep you all nice and clean and smelling terrific. Kinzi sweetie, sounds like your boy Herbie is getting serious - look out Kinz I think he really likes you. I am happy to hear that you are feeling so much better.
    Love and hugs
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff

    ReplyDelete