Monday, August 30, 2010

Don't let the door hit you on the @$$ on the way out!

Er...I mean Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! Honey got adopted yesterday! She and her stupid giant bowl are OUTTA HERE! I can now resume my spot on Mommy's lap without getting pushed off, having dog snot on my keister, or having to move over so there is room for anyone else. So...until Mommy pulls another pesky beagle from the pound, I'm back in charge around here.

Honey got a GREAT home. Her new mom is an older lady who recently lost her 18 year old beagle to cancer. She also knows all about mammary tumors and doggy allergies so she's prepared to deal with Honey's health issues. I saw Mommy crying about her leaving, but the fact is that if Mommy keeps everyone she's in love with, there won't be any room to save anybody new.

The little blind guy, Cooper, is coming for the weekend. I better get in some quality lap time while it's available.

Kinzi

4 comments:

  1. Yippee for Honey - we are so happy for her. She deserves the best as do you Kinzi. I understand completely the bowl issue though. My bowl has pegs coming up out of it - supposed to slow me down. By the way I went to the vet a couple of weeks ago and the scale said 38 (yes 38) pounds. I hope it wasn't a mistake. Be nice to the blind guy - he can sense you a mile a way and pick out your hiding spot for football season - it will be here until the snow flies sometime in February when the Colts win the superbowl again. Take care and it is true what they say about the size of your plates - see if you can loose as much as me!

    Love Winston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kinzi!! Hi everyone...its meeeeee...Honey!

    I was a little sad at first and missed everyone...especially Mommy but I love my new home!

    I have a tons of fluffy beds and quilts all over the house. My new Mommy spent the entire day doing nothing but scratching me, rubbing me and catering to me. I went out on my new deck, sniffed around the yard, sat on the porch and of course, had to have a nap or two cause...whewwww...that really tired me out. Wow...this is the life!

    I have a new dog sister too. We just met and we haven't had much time to get acquainted but I know we are going to have lots of fun playing in my new backyard. Shhhhhh...don't tell everyone there but they even have a little pool here just for us dogs! I didn't try it out yet because I want to wait until my stitches are out to put on my bikini ;)

    Oh and its ok to cry Mommy...I cried a little yesterday too. Thank you Mommy for finding me such a wonderful home. I love my new people!

    Love, sniffs & licks,
    Honey

    P.S. Kinzi...Abby said she would save some dog snot for your keister! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kinzi, I am so happy that Honey got a new home and it sure sounds like the perfect new Mommy for her. Also with her having a new sister and a pool that is terrific and makes me happy. I know you will enjoy having your spot back on your Mommy's lap so enjoy it cuz you know if there is a empty spot at your house your Mommy will fill it with the right furry body when she sees it come along. Have a great day pretty girl. Enjoy the quite while you can.
    Your friend

    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for Honey:)

    We almost had a beagle for your mommy but she finally got picked up by her rude owner:( So close though;)
    See you soon!
    -Mary2

    ReplyDelete