Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Everyone grab your pencils!


Let's play CONNECT THE DOTS on Honey's belly! Mommy circled the tumors she found and Honey looks pretty silly! Good thing for her it's not the weekend she needed to be in her bikini! Actually, when I first saw Honey's belly, I thought Mommy had been jotting down football plays from all the games she watched last weekend...but then I remembered that Honey is having her surgery. I did think it was kind of weird that Mommy would use Honey's belly instead of paper if she were going to do something like that...but Mommy has been known to do some silly stuff! At least it's still just pre-season. The bad language and throwing stuff at the TV hasn't started yet!

I guess there's a delay in me getting my new food bowl. Mommy said that Honey's bowl had to stay at the pottery place to get another coat of glaze put on. The only glaze I know about goes on donuts, not pottery, so that really makes no sense to me. All I know is that I hafta wait until next weekend to get my bowl just cuz Honey has to wait for hers. Hmph...!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Beagle paws crossed for Honey's surgery. Let us know. Winston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Honey Pup:( Good girl Kinzi for being nice to her. She's probably nervous about this and its nice of you to comfort her:) Plus, You're going to need to be very nice to her so she's not afraid of the bikini when she gets back:)

    ReplyDelete