Sunday, August 8, 2010

Somebody looks happy!


Doesn't Casey look like he's having a great time at his new house?? I see TWO catnip toys there...and a cute gray kitty watching him. That must be his new sister, Opal. I'm sure glad he's being a good boy and fitting in well. I miss him cuz he was so handsome...but knowing Mommy...it won't take her long to snag another kitty for me and Jillian to fall in love with.

Now..down to important business. Mommy says she's willing to have a party for my one year anniversary of getting sprung from the pound...but she needs feedback from the folks who would like to come so she knows when is a good day to have it. She's trying to figure out what time of day or what day is the best...so feel free to send her an email if you have any suggestions or preferences! I don't know why I'm even excited. I know there will be cake...but I also know that she won't be letting me have any of it! What the heck kind of party is it when the guest of honor can't even eat her own cake? "Happy Anniversary, Kinzi! Here's some kibble!" Pa-leeeze!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Hooray:) You can count on the pound volunteers to come for sure:) Name the day and time and we can be there. (Except the coming baseball weekend:P)
    Any way,
    I will bring you a surprise;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good Kinzi - hope we can make it whenever it is set but if I can't know that I send you lots of love and cuddles to my most favorite beauty kitty - my pretty girl Kinzi.
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete