Thursday, August 5, 2010

Look how BIG this bowl is!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Emma's bowl...she's one of those pesky beagles. Notice that it's almost big enough for me to take a bath in...Awwwwwwww crap...I shouldn't have said the B word...now Mommy's gonna want to give me one.

Tomorrow is pottery painting day for Mommy and her friend, Rhonda. You remember Rhonda?? She and her daughter, Sara, are the ones that kidnapped my sweet Loki so he never came to live here. Anyway...I'm really hoping I get a new bowl...maybe even one as big as this. Although I'd be even more depressed over dinner if my few pieces of kibble didn't even cover the bottom of the bowl. At least when I get dinner in my tiny bowls it gives the optical illusion of being a decent sized meal. ...seriously...when is someone willing to feed me going to adopt me??????

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty bowl for a doggie. I am sure your Mom has one just as pretty for you Kinzi. Looking forward to seeing your new bowl.
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinzi, I just went to look. Almost been one year since we first met you and saw you at the shelter and then you went to your Mom's house. I think you need to remind your Mom that it will soon be your 1 year anniversary and I think you deserve a big Kinzi party. Yea Kinzi!!!
    Your Friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking the same thing Sandy,

    I remember the lady who turned you in as a "stray" Kinzi. She was a jerk and did not even finish signing the papers. She took off as soon as I got you out of the car.

    You have come so far in your Journey and I am happy that you ended up with your mommy. You're both amazing girls:)
    Love Mary2

    ReplyDelete