Monday, August 9, 2010

Look at this dumb dog...

I would just like to point out that while I was, once again, caught laying on the sofa....look who's using my backside for a pillow! Apparently she forgot that we're supposed to be at war! I am SOOOOOOO not inviting her to my party!

Kinzi

PS...Today is Josh's birthday. He used to work with Mommy but now he lives in Florida and plays golf all day. Mommy says she doesn't know why anyone would want to spend every waking moment playing golf, but then she says his girlfriend is a vet so he must have some smarts in that head of his! Anyway, Happy Birthday, Josh! Oh..and have you seen Honey? ...She ain't nothin' but a hound dog...crying all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Admit it Kinzi, You two are becoming good friends;)

    Can't wait to celebrate your upcoming year in foster:) Atleast you have one of the world's best foster moms.
    Love
    Mary2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes, Kinzi! I would definitely agree the smartest thing I've done is holding on to Kara!

    We miss you and everyone else at your house!

    ReplyDelete