Monday, August 2, 2010

Is it Friday yet???

We all need a vacation! First, while Mommy and Daddy were camping, the water pump in the camper broke. Then when they got home yesterday, they found Abby, one of the beagles, not doing well at all. She was really sick and had a fever. Today she's fine...so we all figure she was just trying to sucker Daddy out of more cookies. Another bad thing that happened when they got home last night...the computer had another virus! I swear I wasn't on-line shopping for boy kitties while they were gone...really I wasn't! I bet it was that Honey...she was probably shopping for snacks and gear she can use to break into my room.

So Abby is fine, Daddy took the water pump out of the camper and will get a new one, and my computer is working again. Life is good here!

Kinzi

PS...rumor has it that Mommy is going to paint pottery this weekend!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope I get a new bowl!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kinzi, Been a rough time for you and your Mom and Dad? Hope it all gets better. I hope that Abby is all better now and the rest of the critters will be okay. Hope your day is a better one.
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kinzi:)

    Maybe in between painting bowls, you could convince your mom to come in and pull a boy kitty;)

    ReplyDelete