Wednesday, August 18, 2010

one, two, three, four, FIVE little tumors!

Honey had her surgery today and she's doing great. The vet found an extra one so she had a total of five more removed. Mommy called the vet to check on her and the lady who answered the phone said "She's fine...can't you hear her? Couldn't you hear her before you even called???" ..so I guess that means Honey was doing a wee bit of howling. We knew she didn't like to be crated...but I guess if you don't let her eat breakfast AND you crate her AND make her spend a day away from her beloved Mommy...AND you do surgery on her...well, of course she's going to howl all day. We know to expect it from Honey around here. Daddy complains all the time that Honey whines if Mommy goes anywhere.

One interesting thing that happened today was that someone broke into my room and made a big mess. Honey is always getting blamed for it, but she wasn't even here today so obviously it wasn't her! I was taking a nap on the sofa so I didn't see who did it, otherwise you know me, I'd be the first one to be naming names and pointing paws! I think we need a video surveillance camera!

Kinzi

No comments:

Post a Comment