Monday, August 16, 2010

Tuesday is the big day!!!

I overheard Mommy say something about snagging a new kitty from the pound tomorrow! I sure hope it's that big, chunky monkey, Starsky! Everyone keep your paws crossed! Tomorrow is also when Mommy goes to pick up the food bowls she painted last week...I sure hope mine is nice and big like the one Emma has!

Kinzi

PS...I'm being nice to Honey this week 'cuz she goes on Wednesday to get 4 more mammary tumors removed. Poor kid...I know I've had a rough year with lots of baths and stuff...but I never had to have my belly cut open...and she's going to have had it done TWICE! Yikes! So...ummm...if anyone wants to send Honey a basket of Get Well cookies, I'll make sure she gets them!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Honey Puppy:( Its so nice of you to be good to her. She's too sweet to worry about this again:(

    If you need anything, you can always count on the volunteers at wac to help:)

    ReplyDelete