Thursday, August 19, 2010

OMG! How could I forget to tell you????


STARSKY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't he dreamy??? He came into my room and slept in the cat tree for a while. Jillian was soooooooooo jealous! I told her that Starsky is a big boy and there's enough of him for us to share.

I guess with all the drama of Honey's surgery I forgot to tell you he was here! It's so unlike me to be more concerned about Honey than my own love life. What the heck is wrong with me these days? Honey is fine by the way...she's not even acting like she has 5 huge gashes on her stomach. Then again, I think even if she had all four legs in casts she'd still find a way to follow Mommy around the house and jump in the bed.

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. OMG, LOL:) Maybe you just like Honey:)
    I am glad that you are willing to share Starsky with Jillian. I hope you get your fairy tale romance:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy Starsky is doing so well and you were nice enough to share your cat tree with him! It's always tough being the new cat...
    Glad Honey is doing good too!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Kinzi pretty girl, so happy to see Starsky is with you and you have to be having a good time. I am also happy to see the Honey if feeling better. You are just such a sweetie to be so concerned about Honey that you forgot to mention about Starsky. Hope you two have a great time together.
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete