Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yeah! I'm ungrounded!

Mommy said I could be un-grounded today cuz there were no dirty spots on the floor in my room when she got home from work. I got my dinner and a big smooch. :o)

Mommy's in a super good mood today cuz she found a box of Wheaties with Peyton Manning on it. (Thank goodness...cuz she found out yesterday that Kurt Warner retired and I thought it was going to be the end of the world!) Daddy asked her if she was going to eat the cereal in the box and Mommy said no! She said she's going to frame it and keep it forever. I'm guessing that tomorrow morning when Mommy wants breakfast, she's gonna tear into that box just like it was any regular box of cereal.

I wonder what I hafta do to get MY face on a box of Wheaties....? Mommy says I have a better chance of getting my face on a bottle of poop stain remover for the carpet. Hmph!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kinzi, I have your picture printed out and hanging on my wall at work. Everyone comments on it when they see it. It is the picture with you with the lemon and it is so cute. Hey pretty girl, good going on keeping your room clean. That is good.
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for keeping your room clean! Can you come teach Slade how to clean his now? There's a secret bag of treats in it for you if it works!

    ReplyDelete