Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday night is date night!!

Buster finally came into my room! I have the best room in the house...all the sunshine comes in my windows so the top of the cat tree is a very popular napping spot. You can see me peeking out from under the dresser. I hide under here all the time, just in case Mommy is thinking I need a bath.

The photo is blurry cuz Mommy took it with her stupid new cell phone. Someday she'll have the camera handy and can get a better photo.

Buster is doing very well. You'd never know he's such an old man by the way he acts. He bounces around the house and jumps on and off stuff like a kitten. I fear he's turning into a Momma's boy, just like Herbie, tho. Last night he slept on Mommy's head. Ugh...

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kinzi, wow, you have a fantastical room and that climby thing - have you tried to climb up it yet? That looks like lots of fun and buster sure looks handsome playing king of the hill. He is a good looking boy you know. I am happy he is coming to visit you. Hope you two can have lots of fun together.
    Have a great day
    Love you pretty girl
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete