Wednesday, February 3, 2010

..Shhh....be very quiet...

Mommy grounded me and I'm not supposed to be on the computer. I made a big mess in my room today. It was so bad she wrote this big email about it and sent a picture of it to the entire world. She's not mad I made the mess...heck, I've been doing that for months. But...when I was hiding under the dresser and Mommy was trying to dig me out for a bath...well, I may have said some things that a kitty of my age shouldn't be saying. In my defense, I said that I had learned these words listening to Mommy during football games, but she threw the old "do as I say, don't do as I do" line at me.

SOOOO unfair.

Oooo...she's coming...gotta go!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Oh No Kinzi, what is going on over there. You are just going to get in so much trouble. You better be on your best behavior the next few days or you are going to be shuffled back to the basement. We don't want that now pretty girl so try to lay low and be good - Okay!

    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete