Thursday, February 18, 2010

There's a new man in town!!


Mommy just brought home a new man for me. His name is Buster. His owner passed away recently and he ended up at the pound. It's so sad...he's almost 15 years old and he hasn't been to the vet in ten years. He's got a sore on his head, an ear infection, and if he wants to kiss me, he better brush his teeth. I'm sure Mommy can get him fixed up so that he can find a new home. He's a 4 paw declaw and he's very handsome...so I'm guessing it won't take long...then I will be sad again and hoping she brings home another man... I'm detecting a pattern here...

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Aww Kinzi, your mom is such a good lady taking in Buster. He sure is handsome but he's too old for you anyways ;)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kinzi, Buster looks very handsome. I am happy your Mommy brought him home. He needed to be in a nice home like yours. I am sure he is watching you also.

    Hey, I saw your Mommy at the shelter tonight and tried to get her to bring Loki home but she said she had to wait a while. I am sure it if because of Buster.

    Hugs and cuddles pretty girl

    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me so happy that there are homes like yours taking in cats that need so much help. It makes the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete