Friday, February 19, 2010

WHAT!?!?!

Mommy LIED to me! She said she was going out for dinner with Jessica...now I see that Sandy saw her at the pound...and she came home WITHOUT Loki? What is up with that?? Why aren't you people at the Wyandotte pound stuffing Loki into her purse when she's not looking? I would say you could stuff Hamish and Holden into her purse, but I'm pretty sure she'd notice the extra weight.

I did see Buster looking at me through the door to my room today. I think he wanted in to steal my dinner. I've seen him hanging out with the dogs...so I'm sure they've informed him that my dinner is better than theirs. I wonder if Hamish and Holden would make good bodyguards for me....

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Uh Oh Kinzi, Sorry I told on your Mommy. Hope she didn't get too mad Ha ha. I did try to stuff Loki in her coat but she caught me. I think that Hamish and Holden would really be good bodyguards for you against any of those meal stealers you have at your house but they really are close and love each other because they have been together so long. I think that if they got to your house they would fall in love with your beauty Kinzi. Mommy would surely have to get a bigger bed for all three of you cuz they are really big boys. I wonder if they make Kingz Size kitty beds. Don't worry Kinzi, I have my eye on your Mommy every time I see her come in to the WAC and will keep on stearing her to take Loki or the two boys home to my special girl.

    Love you

    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete