Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jessica?!?!

Holy Cow! Mommy's friend, Jessica, wrote to me on my blog! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you remember...she's the one who took care of me when I was very, very sick back in August. She's also the one who made the totally awesome clay figure of me! It was awfully nice of her to take a minute out of her busy day to let us all know that she loves snow. Jessica, Mommy wants to know when you're coming over for pizza!

Now...down to business. What do you think Herbie is going to get me for Valentine's Day? I wish Mommy would go and get me a man for Valentine's Day! The Wyandotte shelter is having a big Valentine's event this weekend. If you know anyone who needs to adopt a new furry friend, they should go there and see if they make a love connection with any of the animals.

This weekend is also a big adoption weekend at the Petsmart store in Canton. Shelter to Home people will be there with some of our animals. Mommy is taking Jillian A. Purrbottom. I hope she gets adopted so Mommy will go get me a new man!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kinzi, Yes, it was good to hear from Jessica. She is a good friend for you and your Mommy. I hope that we all have a successful adoption event at Wyandotte Animal Shelter and also at the Canton Petsmart. I hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day with Herbie. What did you get him? Maybe Mommy will let you two have a candlelight dinner together
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I'd like to see a picture of you and Herbie enjoying a dinner like Sandy described. It would be so cute, Much like Lady and the tramp. Only you could call it Kitty and the Scamp;)

    Tell your mom you'd like to get your paws on Loki or Merlin. We also got in a big brown tabby named Emmet but Idk if his stray date is up yet...

    ReplyDelete