Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh my gosh...I'm so tired!



This was such hard work!! And would someone please tell Mommy that light blue does NOT go with hot pink pants??? Ok...this really isn't me. I sure feel sorry for this poor cat who has their picture plastered all over the Internet in that outfit. For Shame! Where are the fashion police when you need them??

Mommy is outside shoveling for the millionth time so I thought I'd let you all know that things here are just dandy. Mommy has recovered from Sunday's football trauma and has now settled into a calmer depression caused by Kurt Warner. Today in the mail she got a letter from her Mommy (which I guess is my grandmommy) that had an article from the newspaper about Kurt Warner. It had a nice photo of him...so I'm guessing that is probably getting hung on a wall somewhere until Mommy is done having football withdrawal.

None of us should be complaining about a few inches of snow. At work, Mommy talks to a guy named Dale who lives in Virginia...close to Washington DC...and they've had like 30+ inches of snow in the last week! I think Dale should be out in his lot building giant snow cats! It has to be more fun than shoveling.

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya! We have a snow day tomorrow so Slade and I are going to play with the sled and build snow cats:) Don't worry, We'll be constructing in the front yard since the dogs do their business in the back yard;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee Kinzi girl you do look good there even if it was just your picture put on someone else's face. That is a pretty nice snow kitty. If that was your Mommy's work let her know that she did a great job. Yep, all this crazy Michigan snow. It made me take tomorrow and Thursday both off work. I couldn't take a stressful ride to work and home so I took off a couple days.
    Kinzi, sorry I didn't get in your blog the last few days - I am dumb to football and just couldn't think of anything to say so better to say nuthin my Mom always said. I do wish your Mommy's team and favorite player would have won though. Have a great day pretty girl and stay warm and cuddled up somewhere.
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete