Sunday, February 14, 2010

Unhappy Valentine's Day.

Mommy went to the pound and came home empty handed again. I'm NEVER going to find true love if she doesn't start bringing me some available bachelors. I heard her talking about some 15 year old orange kitty at the Allen Park pound who's owner passed away. I was thinking he'd be too old for me...but since I don't walk much, he may be the perfect man for me! I can't be a Cougar cuz I can't really "chase" a younger man, anyway. At least I know I have friends at the pound who are watching out for me and making sure Mommy picks out someone nice for me.

I heard the Wyandotte shelter got a nice, big, community cage that several cats can play in together. It sure is nice for them to jump and climb and move around and not be stuck in a little cage all the time. Mommy says I can donate some of my allowance towards the fundraiser they are having for fancy beds to put in the big cage...but someone needs to send us the link so we can donate! I'm willing to sacrifice my weekly catnip fund to help out the pound cats. Maybe when it's all set up and full of happy cats we can put a picture of it on my blog.

Mommy talked to Grandma today. Grandma was complaining about how cold it is. She sure is silly...cuz she lives near Tampa, Florida! I bet she wasn't scraping ice off her car or shoveling any snow this week. She should come here to visit. I will sit on her lap and keep her nice and warm.

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Alright Kinzi, here's the link
    http://www.firstgiving.com/wackuranda

    Thanks for giving up your allowance to help the other kitties!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Kinzi, You are a doll! The WAC pound cats will really appreciate your help:) We had QuickSilver in the community cage for the event and he loved it! He complained when we had to tuck him in for the night back into his regular cage:P Its nice to see kitties thinking about other kitties...
    Love Mary 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Kinzi, Sorry I didn't get to talk to you the last few days. Been off the puter for a few days. You are so sweet giving up some of your kat nip fund for the shelter kitties. Maybe some day Mommy can bring you to the shelter to see the community cage. It is really big and nice. I am still holding out for Loki for your friend. I think he will be a good one. The old one from the AP shelter might be nice also. He couldn't get away too fast. Take care Pretty girl and talk to you soon.
    Love and cuddles
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete