Thursday, August 27, 2009

The details of the latest torture session...

So...mom's shoving appetite stimulants into me twice a day. This morning she left a bowl of canned food in my pen with me because I didn't want any for breakfast. When she got home the bowl was empty...my pen was a little disturbed...so Mom doesn't know if I ate it or if that sneaky dog broke in here again and took it....and I'm not telling!

My new trick, as if peeing on myself and refusing to walk more than 5 feet isn't impressive enough, is to ooze green goo out of one of my eyes. (ya don't see that on America's Got Talent!!) My reward for this new trick is that now, on top of the big fat needles, pills getting shoved down my throat, and baths...is now I also get liquid antibiotics squirted down my throat. Mom is hoping that an upper respiratory infection is the reason I'm not eating....and a few days of meds might solve the problem.

And what is up with all these Shelter to Home people coming over to torment me? A nice lady named Kathy shows up...acts all nice by scratching my chin and telling me how pretty I am and then the next thing I know I'm being dunked in a tub of water and rubbed down with soap that has me smelling like a baby. I might have to check with the ASPCA because I swear something isn't right about what's going on around here. I don't see any of the other animals getting dunked, poked, or drugged. Is this a foster home or a research lab?

At least there's once nice person out there! Mom's Aunt Sharon came over and she just loved on me for an hour. I even took a nap with my head on her hand. She's invited back anytime!

Seriously...if anyone from the ASPCA is reading this...HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kinzi, your Mom and all her friends are just doing all that stuff cuz they love you so much and want you to feel better. Now Kinz sweetie - we want to hear good news in the next few days of you eating all that good food, no more peeing on yourself and no more green goo coming out of your eye okay. I say Go Kinzi = Show us what you can do and how beautiful you are!!!
    Love you sweet kitty Kinzi
    Your friend from the shelter
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rooting for you Kinzi, and so are Maggie, Penny, and Spicecake! I hope you feel better soon, and try to eat some food for your mom, she worries.

    ReplyDelete