Saturday, August 29, 2009

What a day...



First off...here's a photo of me with my face in a bowl. This should make you happy!



Today mom put my food in a food processor and made it into mush. I don't like the chunks...and now there aren't any so I ate more than I usually do. Mommy talked to the vet today and now I'm on yet another drug to try to get the swelling down in my foot...and the vet is going to meet mommy at the clinic tomorrow (on Sunday!) to check me over. At least I can say I ate so hopefully I won't get in trouble for that anymore.

Mommy went to the Lions game today. She's a HUGE Colts fan and she said she had to go and see "her boys"...Peyton Manning and Dallas Clark, in person. She wasn't too happy when she got home so I think her team lost. So then the first thing she did was try to give me IV fluids and shoved 2 pills down my throat and then the pink liquid medicine I'm on. I feel like a lab rat! Now we're all watching a movie together...my dog friends are all napping around me...and so is Herbie! I'm going to have to show you all a photo of him soon so you know who I'm talking about. Maybe tomorrow after I get home from the vet. I hope my arm isn't in a cast or anything...cuz then how will I type my blog?? I'll need to hire a secretary!

Till next time...Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Yea Kinzi!! You are eating good and I love your new picture. I am sorry you have to get poked for the fluids and take all that medicine but you will soon be feeling a lot better and not need all that. I am happy your Mom got to enjoy her time away today. That is good. Kinz - take care of yourself and I will continue to pray for you sweetie and I know you and your boy Herbie will be running around playing in no time. I hope your arm gets better quick and you don't need a cast either. I will be waiting to hear what the vet says tomorrow. Enjoy your movie with Mom and your critter friends.
    Love you
    Your friend Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kinzi, I am glad to see you eating! My dog Penny sends her condolences on the medicines, she understands because I always have to give them to her too! She pouts after I give them to her, she is a stubborn girl, but I love her for it.

    ReplyDelete