Friday, August 28, 2009

There's good news...and bad news...

First the good news...since there hasn't really been any all week! I ate almost half a can of food since mommy got home from work today. Are you happy now????

The bad news...I seem to have hurt my foot. Apparently I walked around too much and my skinny little kitty legs aren't doing well with all my weight...so I've done something to it like maybe sprained my ankle or something. Little bit of swelling going on and it's safe to say I'm not doing any more walking cuz it's a giant OWIE! (What a good excuse to get out of exercising, huh?)

I'm "being watched" by mommy...who is probably going to either dive into her anxiety meds or a bottle of wine any minute now...maybe BOTH...if I come up with one more medical disaster for her to have to deal with. She can't even be happy that I ate because the rest of me is still falling apart.

I'm trying...really I am... I can't help it that my previous people took such lousy care of me.

I just hope that Mommy and her team of assistants can fix me...soon! That sexy little Herbie has been hanging around and I'm embarrassed I can't even get up to play.

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Kinzie, I'm so happy you ate finally but please no "horseplay" in your pen until you are feeling better. You are stressing your mommy out and she is giving you the best care possible even if you think it's torture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweet Kinzie, I am so happy that you finally ate. That is great news but now you have gane and hurt yourself. Poor baby . please keep on eating and when you can, and are able, get some exercise but take is slow. Your poor Mommy is so stressed cuz she has fallen in love with you so much and wants you to be all better. Be careful now and soon you will be romping with Herbie. I look forward to hearing some more good news soon
    Love
    Your friend Sandy
    Wyandotte Animal Shelter

    ReplyDelete