Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh....the agony!

Well...just as she threatened to do...Mommy called the vet today and told her I've lost too much weight and am not eating. I'm guessing when Mommy got to the vet, the vet said "Here's some pills to cram down her throat and here's a big fat needle to shove into her back"...because that's exactly what happened! Mommy even had her friend, Lori, come over to help her with the needle part cuz I was being too wiggly and she couldn't do it without help. I guess I needed fluids so the needle was supposed to stay in for a long time. Mommy has too many friends willing to come over and help her torture me. I thought the bath was bad...but this was worse! I hate to think what else the vet is going to come up with for me.

Maybe I should consider eating something....

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kinzi, I hope you don't take it personally. I can't wait to come over and you hop in my lap for pets!!!!

    Eat for your mother....she worries about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww gee Kinzi, I hope you will start eating soon and not have to have those crazy pills and needle pokes. Please eat good tomorrow. You will feel much better sweet kitty.

    ReplyDelete