Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What's on the menu?

Well...tonight Mommy weighed me and the results are not good. I've lost too much weight! I'm being a bad kitty and not eating enough. Mom says I'm worse than a toddler playing with their food. I disagree because I just refuse to eat...I'm not picking it up and throwing it at her! She's been doing all sorts of goofy stuff to get me to eat...putting the food on her fingers, trying all sorts of different bowls and plates, and tonight she actually fed me with a fork! I admired her determination and decided to eat a little bit just to humor her. I didn't do a good enough job, tho...because I heard her say she's calling the vet tomorrow to tell on me. Phooey!

Mom's friend, Shelley, showed up with a whole box full of fancy canned cat food...so I guess Mom will be shoving that in my face for breakfast tomorrow. I just don't like anything. Binky, one of the other foster cats here, suggested I try blueberry Pop Tarts. He says those are tasty. Maybe I'd like pizza or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...will someone bring me some of that, please???? This fancy-schmancy gourmet tuna-salmon-beef-turkey pate' stuff just isn't cutting it!!!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kinzi - you will get used to it and you will begin to like it. Please be a good girl kitty and eat your food so you don't get sick and have to go back to the vet. Oh yea, and don't get too skinny cuz those boy kittys will not like that either. Tell Mom to try Wellness canned food cuz that is what all my kittys eat but they eat grain free because our Little Rickie has IBD and that is all he can eat so that is all everyone in the house gets. They also get Nature's Variety frozen raw meat medallions 1oz every morning. We can only find it at Feed Rite Pet Supply in Lincoln Park. This was recommended by our vet when Rickie was very sick and we almost lost him. Now he is good and healthy. Take care Kinzi and be a good girl and eat nice now cuz we love you and want to see you all better.
    Sandy, (Wyandotte Animal Shelter)

    ReplyDelete