Friday, March 5, 2010

You are NOT going to believe what just happened!

So today things got a little messy...and Mommy just threw me in the bathtub a few minutes ago. While I'm in there, I do my usual screaming...just voicing my concerns that the water is too cold and there are no snacks being served...and then, out of nowhere, this giant orange monster appears and starts yelling and whacking me on the head! Now tell me...what would you do if you were having a bath and some strange man shows up and starts smacking you around??? I didn't know what was worse...the cold water on my butt or the giant paws on my face. Mommy was trying to hose me down and shove him off me at the same time...it was total chaos! So then we get back to business...she's scrubbing me up with smelly shampoo...and then it all happens all over again!! I am seriously re-thinking my earlier comments that there are no TV shows for demonic cats because friends...this cat could be the poster child for that show! What kind of peeping Tom pervert cat watches chubby girls have a bath and then slaps them around??? And then...as if that wasn't bad enough...Mommy started laughing about it! Sure...she was pushing him off me...but the whole time she's mumbling something about "...where's my camera when I need it!?" ...and I'm thinking..."thank God she doesn't have it or this photo would be on the blog for sure!"

But don't you worry...cuz the second my feet hit the ground, Mommy didn't even have time to dry me off before I tore off after his fat, orange, behind and let him have it! I don't think he'll be bothering me when I'm in the tub anytime soon. So...when are one of you adopting George so I don't have any more days like this???

And...to make matters worse...Mommy decided to weigh me. I mean how much more trauma can a girl have in one day? I pooped my blankie, had to have a bath, got assaulted in the bath...and then had to get weighed????? Sheesh!

Kinzi

PS...you thought I wasn't going to tell you how much I weighed, didn't you? Well...it's 19.6!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Kinzi Girl, you made me laugh more than I have laughed in weeks. I love your story about Georgie-Boy. What a big stinker he is. What was he thinking coming and popping you in the head cuz you were just being a girl and screaming cuz the water was cold and you were getting you butt scrubbed. What would he do? You know boys are always babies and he would be having a bawling fit if he were in your shoes / paws. Maybe Georgie will find a forever home soon if it isn't working out with you. Did you box his ears good and let him know he better not do that again?

    Kinzi - I am so proud of you wow - you have been working so hard on your weight and you are doing terrific. That is why you can jump up on the couch now. You must look like a movie star as skinny as you are getting. You will always be my pretty girl. Have a good weekend.

    Hugs to you sweetie

    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Smokes Kinzi!!!! The total weight you've lost now is what? 7.4 lbs? I'm just guessing but that's amazing!!! You're doing great:)
    Love Mary 2 and Slade

    ReplyDelete