Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh no she didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? She DID???? Someone stole my man? Right out from under my nose??? Wait...so let me get this straight...Sara...the girl who only loves brown tabby cats, now has MY LOKI living in her bedroom??? How did this happen? Mommy has gone to the pound HOW MANY times to look at him and then somehow Loki gets pulled by another foster home?

Apparently those folks at the shelter are NOT LISTENING TO ME when I drop my subtle hints that they need to be sending certain cats home with Mommy. And as for Mommy....well...I'll deal with her later. I know it's bad if I bite her, but these Cadbury eggs are very hard and I'm guessing if I try real hard I could whip one at her head hard enough to knock her out. That will teach her to dilly-dally too long when I'm waiting for a new man.

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Kinzi, Kinzi, Kinzi, I tried and I tried really hard and your Mom was not hearing it. She let that Sara take Loki right out the shelter door. I know Pretty Girl, I don't get it either. I just shook my head. I even tried to hold on to Loki and Loki didn't want to let me go either but they pulled him right off my lap. You are the perfect match for Loki. Maybe, just maybe, if we pray really hard Loki will start to talk and tell Sara he would be much happier with a Pretty Girlfriend named Kinzi. I am sorry Kinzi, I really, really did try. Maybe one of those eggs will work if you pitch it really hard and knock some message into your Mom and she might go and get your Loki for you.
    Sorry pretty girl - I really did try
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! KInzi, We all tried to make your mom take him:) At least Sara has him now and he's not still at the pound or worse *Gulp* Start working on Chase (He's a big Long Hair) or Stewart and Pacey;)....

    ReplyDelete