Thursday, March 4, 2010

I had company!!!

Remember my friend, Linda? She's the one that met me at the "love me because..." event in Wyandotte last fall and then wrote me a letter and sent money so Mommy could buy me more food? Well...she came to visit me tonight! Of course she gave lovies to everyone...but I got extra special lovies because I jumped up on the sofa so I could sit next to her and stare at her with my big, googly eyes. Linda was very impressed with how much better I'm doing compared to when she saw me in November. She and Mommy had a very nice chat...some of it wasn't even about me, which I don't understand because I could talk about myself for HOURS....

Linda also bought 2 tickets to the Comedy Club fundraiser that Shelter to Home is having on March 12th at Portofino's in Wyandotte. I want to go...but I was told that you have to be 18 years old to go and I'm alot younger than that. Too bad. Mommy says that I'm so silly that I might steal the show and make the comedian feel bad...so it's best that I'm not going. If anyone needs info on the show, contact info@sheltertohome.com Tickets are $20 and our rescue gets $10 for each ticket we sell. Tickets sold at the door don't count, so if you want to help Shelter to Home, you need to buy your tickets ahead of time from a volunteer. I hope you can go! My friend Linda is going...and I think YOU should go, too!!!

Kinzi

No comments:

Post a Comment