Tuesday, March 23, 2010

HELP!! We need Tamiflu over here!!!

Mommy's computer has a virus...I sprayed it with tons of Lysol but it didn't work. I should have read the small print on the can to see that it doesn't work on computer cooties. Maybe if I squirt some hand sanitizer into it...? So...no idea what's going on here...it's a miracle Internet even worked tonight so I quickly got on...but there may be a shiny new laptop in my future! Maybe Mommy will buy me one in a pretty color...green to go with my eyes!

Thanks to Lori, who came over and helped save some of the files...and who gave me lots of lovin'!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sucks! We just had to deal with that in january:( We took our pc to best buy. DO NOT DO THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinzi...You are easy to love on! Can say so much for your mom's computer...

    ReplyDelete