Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Doesn't he look funny!


Here's a picture of Buster's bald head...taken while he was unknowingly scarfing down pain meds and antibiotics. Regardless of the bald head...he's still pretty sexy for an old man. I think he's got more energy than anyone else here! It's hard to believe he's 15.

Mommy says we have to have an adoption before she's pulling anyone else...so I guess I'll have to try to kick someone out of the house to make room for a newbie. George...pack your stuff and get out!!!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Awww Kinzi, poor Buster has a really big Boo Boo on his head. I hope he will be feeling better really soon. Is George still not behaving himself? I think all these boys are just so amazed at your beauty that they can't control themselves. There are several good looking hunks down at the shelter so I hope you have some adoptions soon. Have a great day Pretty Girl

    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor old guy! Did he have a tough time eating those hidden antibiotics? Looks like he was enjoying the meal;)

    ReplyDelete