Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh brother....pass the Puffs!

Seems that Georgie-boy has a nice little URI brewing. Mommy got up in the middle of the night to let the dogs out and she heard sneezing coming from the basement. Mommy would love to load him up with Vicks and some NyQuil...but she says there's no dosage info for chunky monkeys on the label so she'll have to stick to the usual medications. The stress of the move must have brought it out because he should have already had it and been over it if he was going to get it...he was at the pound long enough. Now we just have to hope that Buster doesn't get it! He's going for his dental and bump removal on Monday.

I've decided I'm sick of always being on the floor...so I finally did it. I mustered up enough energy to hurl myself up onto the sofa. First I was on the little step stool...but another good lunge and then I was up on the sofa right next to Mommy! It was a big day! Now I know that if I can get on the sofa more I can get more lovies and also get a better view of the TV. Mommy watches all those shows with McDreamy and McSteamy and then last night there was a show on called Mercy and Jillian got up on the TV stand and was sitting right in front of the TV. Apparently she also appreciates the good eye candy on these shows and wanted a better view!

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Grey's too! Glad to know that Figment my cat is not the only cat fan of McSteamy's. Although McDreamy is a close 2nd;) Do you watch Private Practice too?

    Also, I am so PROUD Of you for getting up onto the sofa. That means Jillian will have more female competition;) Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kinzi, I am sorry I have neglected you the past few days. I sure hope that your Georgie-Boy is feeling better. He never had a sniffle at the shelter. He must have bee stressed moving to a new home and leaving his brother to another home. I am sure he will get to feeling better soon.
    Kinzi, I am so proud of you being so brave and getting on the sofa. Wow, all that loving and hugs you are going to get now and watching TV with Mom, that is going to be terrific.
    Take care of yourself Kinzi and have a good night
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete