Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hurray...it's the weekend again...

Tomorrow is the big comedy show fundraiser. How many of you are going??? Mommy says while she's at the show I'm in charge of this circus. The dogs run around here like a herd of elephants, Buster is like a monkey swinging from the high wire, Jillian is the sexy lady in a bikini riding on a horse, and George can be the fat lady...only he'll want to be the fat man, but I told him the circus doesn't have a fat man and that if he doesn't play this game by my rules, I'll have to knock him upside the head again like I did a few days ago! Then Mommy said for us to stop fighting...and that we should all just get in the car at the same time cuz the clown car is always the funniest part of the circus.

By the way...I've been trying to shop for men on the internet but I don't see any new faces on the Wyandotte Petfinder page! Come 'on!!! You know that Petfinder is the animal version of e-Harmony...get those men listed!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. I'm passing the message on tonight! We will make sure some new faces are up tonight;) Good luck with the circus. Wish I could make the event tonight:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pretty Kinzi, I hope you had a lot of fun playing circus. I want to see you all coming out of the clown car. You know I would be driving you all around in that one. Hey, tell Mom to look on the WAC petfinder - the boys are finally listed. Kinzi, take a look at Chase, Stewart, Pacey, Cosmo or Beauregard. All very handsome big boy cats and I believe all declawed. So, tell Mom to let you see and pick one out. They are very good looking. Have a great day Kinzi.
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete