Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quick!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hurry...HELP ME! Mommy left me in charge of protecting her stash from the beagles and I don't know how long I can hold them off. She said that after my awesome display of strength last week when I clobbered George, that she knows I could stop the beagles from eating her beloved eggs. I don't know why she thinks I won't eat them...I mean it doesn't say "no cats" on the label anywhere and they smell pretty darn good! If I only had pockets I could stick one away and I bet she wouldn't even notice.

Again, folks...and intervention might be needed...and who's the brainiac at Walgreen's that put these things on sale for 39 cents!!!!!!!!!! How's an addict supposed to quit with prices that low?

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kinzi, you are doing a pretty good job protecting the eggs while you Mommy is gone. I don't see any Beagles anywhere. If they do come around just box them in their ears and they will leave you alone. Those are not good for you Kinzi and I don't like them at all - I don't think cuz I don't think I ever had one but oh well, don't try them cuz they are gross!! LOL - Have a good night pretty girl
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Cream eggs. Has your mommy ever had a Kinder egg? talk about addiction to those ones...
    LOL, Great pic of you. Happy St. Patty's day,
    Love Slade

    ReplyDelete