Monday, November 15, 2010

Well..we were TOLD that Buddy is here...

I'm not so sure I believe Mommy got us a new foster cat. I haven't seen him anywhere. I heard Jillian say that he's hiding out in the laundry room cuz he's a scaredy-cat. (tee hee) I don't know what he's afraid of cuz there aren't any obnoxious dogs here and the rest of us are being nice and well behaved. Well...lately Jillian has been trying to play with the 2 old geezer boys but I think she's given up on them playing with her.

Anyway...we'll tell you more about Buddy once we actually get to know him. How's he gonna fall madly in love with me if he never comes upstairs to see me!? Sheesh!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Kinzi, Buddy just doesn't know what he is missing with not coming up and meeting you and getting to know the most lovely kitty I know. Be patient pretty girl, he will come around soon!

    ReplyDelete