Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's about #(%)#( time!!!


Mommy got me a new man! Just so you know, I'm declaring him mine because he looks like me. Jillian will have to fend for herself!

His name is Buddy and he's a 7 year old 4 paw declawed big squishy boy. He's checking out the basement right now but I'm sure he'll soon discover my bedroom! I better go tidy up in there or he'll think I'm a slob.

Kinzi

Special thanks to Alyssa from the Wyandotte pound who had sense enough to send Mommy a text when she saw my handsome new man at another shelter. She pulled him and had him vetted so Mommy wouldn't have to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kinzi Pretty Girl your Mom brought a very handsome guy cat home for you this time didn't she? He sure is good looking! I can't wait to see the two of you playing together. We are grateful for Alyssa to intervene and get that good looking Buddy for your Mom. Alyssa is a terrific animal rescuer. Let us know how things are going.
    Your forever friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete