Monday, November 8, 2010

We have a winner!


After making many lists and looking through pet name books and websites, a name for the bird finally popped into Mommy's head last night.

Mommy has been calling the bird her "little green monster"...and Mommy's favorite real green monster is Herman Munster...who is technically Frankenstein...so the bird is named Frankie. Ya...I know...her method for picking names is somewhat skewed. It's a miracle I ended up with such a cool name!

I tried to get Frankie to play with me and my catnip toys, but he was more interested in splashing in his dish of water and then shaking water all over me.

Kinzi

4 comments:

  1. Yippee - Welcome Frankie! That is a good name too.

    Sunday wasn't a good one at our house - we couldn't watch the game cause we can never ever watch a game with the beagle hater (and cats too Kinzi) Michael Vick and then what happened?????? Also what is up with those helmuts? Is that why they lost?

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I like the name Frankie:) I call my father in law (named Frank) Frankie, or Frankenstein or Fronk in stien. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kinzi, I think that Frankie is a very nice name for a handsome birdie like him. Tell Mom it is a very good name even if it is kinda funny how she came up with it! Have a great week pretty girl♥

    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Frankie is walking around on the ground with a cat and a beagle in sight! What a zoo you have there Kinzi.

    ReplyDelete