Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is Emma. She's the Queen Pesky Beagle of the house. She's already asleep on the sofa, snoring like a grizzly bear, and we haven't even stuffed ourselves with Tofurkey yet! She missed most of the parade on TV. I had a good spot for watching it...parked right on Mommy's lap.

Since today is the day we're supposed to say what we're thankful for...here's my list:

1. That my daddy got a job in Michigan and was able to move back home.

2. That Mommy has done a good job of starving me so that I could lose a few pounds.

3. That Mommy has been able to refrain from having a nervous breakdown from all her beloved Colts being injured. Her fantasy team is a disaster but she's managing to keep her sanity...for now.

4. That Mommy found great people to adopt some of my friends...like Buster, Starsky, Honey, George, Casey, and my beloved Herbie.

And most of all, I'm thankful for Shelter to Home cuz without them, none of us would be here while we wait for our forever homes.

I gotta go watch football now...

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Shelter to Home is thankful for all of their volunteers like your mommy who save the very special animals like you Kinzi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sweet and pretty girl Kinzi, I am so very grateful for Shelter to Home also. They have lifted a lot of scary times for us at the Wyandotte Animal Shelter by taking in some of our great cats and dogs into loving foster homes. I am grateful for all those who are fosters for our animals and all the other rescue groups. Shelter to Home, PAWS, Basil's Buddies and all the other groups are surely awesome and full of loving and caring people. I am thankful for you, pretty girl, and all the other kitty's and pups I have met this past year and fallen in love with and are either in rescue or have found their furever homes, and those pretty ones still living in cages at the shelter. I hope this next year finds even more furever homes for our orphaned animals from the shelter. Kinzi, I hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving and want you to know I love you lots.
    Your bestest friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete