Monday, September 6, 2010

Where oh where has my Starsky gone???

What? He's adopted??? Seriously? He just got here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You mean that nice family that was here visiting us kidnapped him right out from under my nose and I didn't even notice??? Boy...they're good!! I hope Starsky is happy in his new home. I guess Jillian and I will have to go back to playing "Go Fish" to pass the time since we can't stalk Starsky anymore. Ho Hum...

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Oh Good for Starsky:)

    Might we suggest: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17276696

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pretty Kinzi, that is a good thing for Starsky that he got to go to his forever good home. That was quick. Have fun playing fish with Jillian. Have a good rest of the week.

    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete