Sunday, September 19, 2010

Free cat with the purchase of a bowl!

Mommy has totally lost her marbles now. She's saying if someone pays $115 for this bowl, they get me free with their purchase. How about we let someone just buy the bowl and then we use the money to buy more snacks and catnip toys! How about that??? Oh well...since nobody is gonna pay that much for a bowl Mommy painted, it looks like I've got myself a new food bowl for my collection.

Yesterday I was forced to spend the day outside at the Paws in the Park adoption event. Lots of my friends came to visit me and lots of people I don't even know talked to me. I hope the folks at PAWS made lots of money to help build their spay/neuter clinic.

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. I think you looked lovely at PAWS in the Park. It was nice of you to join all of us for a terrific day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you yesterday Kinzi! You are looking so good-your fur is so nice and shiny. Take it easy today and relax today :)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kinzi, pretty girl, I was so happy to see you yesterday at Paws in the Park. You sure are looking beautiful. I love you new bowl also. Your Mom does a great job with everything she does from making pretty bowls, helping cats and dogs get better from their problems and loving so many animals. Remember now, if your forever family comes along and wants to adopt you there is a whole bunch of friends who love you that have to agree that you can go and that they are the best one for you.

    Love you pretty girl and have a terrific week.

    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete