Saturday, September 25, 2010

That's IT! I QUIT!!!!!!

Some of you know that Mommy made a sign for my cage that says "NO FAT JOKES...a year ago I weighed 27 pounds and now I weigh 17". Well...apparently there are alot of humans who can't read so they still point and laugh and call me fat. As much as Mommy jumps in and snarls at them and lectures them about my progress and how a fat cat isn't funny...today at Petco, some feral child asked if I was a MUTANT! This happened right around the same time a lady asked if Shelter to Home could take her 2 leftover beagle puppies that she wasn't able to sell. I thought Mommy was going to blow a gasket!!! And I'm sure glad she said no cuz the last thing we need are baby beagles running around our house. I have a hard enough time defending my room against the old geezer beagles we already have!!!!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Poor Kinz! I think that "CHILD" that called you a mutant should be spanked thoroughly by his mom! HOW RUDE! Cheer up, sweetheart, There is an amazing family just waiting for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh sweet Kinzi, I am so sorry that rude mutant child attacked you like that - what is this world coming to when a mutant child is allowed to run around in a pet shop and say stupid stuff like that? The only mutants there was him and his mutant Mother. Kinzi, pay no attention and don't think another thought of it cuz we know that you are sooooo beautiful and have worked so hard in the past year. You lost more than one-third of your weight and we are so proud of you. Don't worry Sweet Pea, Your Mom is sure to clobber the next mutant person who offends you like that. As far as Beagle puppies go, be glad you don't have to worry about those either. I am sure your Mom is looking out for your best. Love you pretty girl and have a terrific week.
    Your forever friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete