Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We have a repeat customer!


Binky has returned. If you remember, he got adopted last October. He has a big, icky, sore in his mouth and his family isn't able to afford the surgery he needs. He has a cracked tooth and the infection has caused some sort of bump to form on his gums. He fusses at it alot so we know it bothers him.

He was grumpy when he first got here, but he really likes Daddy and Casey, so he's in a better mood since he made some friends. He's a mess...Mommy keeps trying to brush him out but he hates it and runs off after about two strokes with the brush. He's nuts if you ask me! I'd let Mommy brush me till I'm bald! It feels sooooooooooooo good!

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Aww Binkles! This poor guy can't seem to catch a break! Did his family try Angel Vet? They are very reasonable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, poor kitty - I hope he can get his problems taken care of soon so he won't be in pain any longer. I hope you will be nice to him pretty girl and help him get over his problem. I am sure you Mommy will brush you more often now that you told her that.
    Have a great day stay inside - it is 1,0000 degrees hot outside.
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Binky!!! I hope you feel better soon!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete